"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."-Hellen Kellar
Monday, May 25, 2026
Living with a narc
I never knew what a narcisstic person was until the disloution of my marriage, thats when I found out that word and I started googling it and it all made sense. This whole time I thought during the 13 years of my marriage I was going slowly insane and I was questioning it all and doubting myself and could not make sense of what the fuck was happening to me. The things he did to me and the things he said to me were horrible and evil! I was a total mess, I started this relationship happy and full of love and it ended in tears and pain.
Did you know that being in a narc relationship it can have physical manifestations???? I did not know this, I developed IBS and I was loosing hair and breaking out and could not loose any weight and I was just like I said, a fucking mess. He would eat my snacks and leave me the crumbs even after being told that those were my snacks and I bought it for me, he would still eat it and act like he didnt know. This one time I had brought this cheesecake from Marthas and I was saving it and than I go to grab it, and it was fucking gone and the butt of the cheesecake was in a bowl!!! I was beyond pissed, tears came and not because of the cheescake but the sheer fact of the disrespect, he knew it was mine and just did it out of spite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living with a narc
I never knew what a narcisstic person was until the disloution of my marriage, thats when I found out that word and I started googling it an...
-
I never knew what a narcisstic person was until the disloution of my marriage, thats when I found out that word and I started googling it an...
No comments:
Post a Comment